Student Survey for HHS Youth Service Center
Get texts and emails from HHS and the District. This includes cancellations, early dismissals, and school information. Click the NotifyMe image on the center of the page (above Latest News)
Link to Corwin Literacy
Electronic Devices in the Classroom
Effective Monday, October 26th, 2015
* Personal electronic devices (including, but not limited to, cell phones, I-pads, I-pods, MP3 players, headphones, and audio speakers) are not permitted during instructional time. Instructional time is defined as the entire 50 minutes of class time.
* Students may use personal electronic devices if directed by the teacher for instructional use only.
* The personal electronic device expectation applies to all class periods, even when a substitute is present, and to every building (gym and blockhouse included).
* Personal electronic devices will not be allowed to be charged in the classrooms.
Acceptable Student Usage
* Students may use personal electronic devices if directed by the teacher for instructional purposes only.
* Students may use cell phones in the hallways during the transition between classes and in the cafeteria during lunch. No headphones will be permitted during anytime of the day. Cell phones must be out of view when the tardy bell rings.